Click on the image below. It leads to my website: carolyn-elizabeth.com

Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Books Are Going Live!

To all my Beautiful Friends!

You've heard hints and rumors about a couple books with a strange name that sounds something like pist-yoo-o and is spelled PISTEUO!

I've been like an expectant mother preparing the nursery for her baby, painting the walls, hanging pictures, assembling the crib and placing the final touches.

So come and see the nursery! It's at carolyn-elizabeth.com
Everything is ready, except for the coming home photos which I'll hang on the wall once I take them with my iphone!

You may find the book named, PISTEUO! Connecting with God's Heart-The Devotional at amazon.com and at barnes&noble.com. The second book, (which is actually the first one I wrote, but what mother knows which twin will be birthed first!) will be live in a week or so. I've named it PISTEUO! Connecting with God's Heart-Becoming Joy Full.

I invite you to celebrate with me!

Your jubilant sister in Christ!
Carolyn-Elizabeth






No comments:

Post a Comment