Click on the image below. It leads to my website: carolyn-elizabeth.com

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Into Your Heavenly World-a song I wrote

Your mercy for me, a sinner,
Would be more than I could believe;
But Your love lifted You up to be crucified instead of me.

You were pleased to look upon me,
Though I didn't see You at all;
But now it's clear, Your love is dearer than anything I have loved before.



















Eagle
charcoal by Carolyn-Elizabeth

chorus-
Oh, the life You lived! Oh, the death You bore!
Your resurrection is my only cure.
Oh, You forgave my debts! One day I'll soar
Into Your heavenly world.

When I love my life more than Yours,
It's a tiresome burden to bear;
You rescue me beyond degree;You take the weight of my cares.


written by: Carolyn-Elizabeth Roehrig

No comments:

Post a Comment