Click on the image below. It leads to my website: carolyn-elizabeth.com

Thursday, September 17, 2015

My Children's Book! Coming Soon...

So, I've been playing. Been writing a catchy, rhymey children's book. And illustrating it with my watercolor paintings so happily that I catch myself smiling while painting something like a mouse and a firefly nose-to-nose, or a caterpillar snoring in her cocoon.

I'm calling the book I Can See God's Love for Me!

Children's Book
 
 
 
I'll let y'all know when it becomes available!
 
Hoping to be published in a few weeks!
 
And THANK YOU, MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!  I don't know who most of you are, but I look
forward to meeting each of you in Heaven, if not sooner!
 
 
Look up and smile at the One who's smiling at you!
 
 
Lovingly,
 
Carolyn-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment