Click on the image below. It leads to my website: carolyn-elizabeth.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Wisdom is calling out!

Wisdom is calling out!  What is she saying? "If you will turn (repent), ...I will pour out my Spirit upon you, I will make my words known to you" (Prov. 1:23). What has wisdom been saying to me lately?

"Turn (repent) from your cares and cast them on Him who cares for you. Cast them and remember them no more, just as He who cares for you cast away all your sins and remembers them no more. Cast th
em away, but don't leave the vacancy empty. When you cast a care away, fill the space it once occupied with thanksgiving in all things; with Philippians 4:4-8 thinking...that is, with rejoicing in the Lord always, with gentleness, with prayer for everything and anxiety for nothing, with all the good 'whatevers'. Fill the space with these things and God will take it from there. He will fill it until it overflows into your heart and mind and beyond all understanding...with His peace."

I will practice daily this turning, this repentance and casting of cares, this emptying and filling and being filled.
Oh, make it so, Lord!


written by: Carolyn Roehrig

A Word To My Reader...
What has wisdom been saying to you lately? She has already said "Turn and repent." From what? Whether it is the same thing she has been saying to me, or something else, peace is promised. It's the last word..."But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, and will be secure, without fear of evil" (Prov. 1:33).
Like · 

No comments:

Post a Comment